Online Open Wheel to Wheel racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

OOWR Teams Racing League 1

Admin
    Admin

OOWR Teams Racing League 1 Empty OOWR Teams Racing League 1

Post  Admin Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:40 am

Teams League Round 1 2010 - Meanee Speedway

Format
    The first teams round will be run with one group so every team will race each other with points through round robin and first past the post in the finals.The top 4 teams on points will race in the semis with 1st vs 4th and 2nd vs 3rd and 5th through to 8th will race each other in the shield semi finals 5th vs 8th and 6th vs 7th.

1st= 100 points
    2nd= 40 points
    3rd= 25 points
    4th= 20 points
    5th= 10 points

Results
    All Captains are to send a copy of the results of there racing via PM to Scrapman before 6pm on the Thursday after the racing. Any races that the results do not get sent in by a Captain will mean that team scores no points for that nights racing. Please send the finishing order of each race and the total points for each race in your PM.

Protests
    For this round you will have to put up 50 points for every protest if you are successful you will get your points back if your arent you will lose them.
    Captains have two hours from the start time of there racing to racing to lodge a protest to Teambluehats via PM - after that time they will be turned away.
    Only team captains can communicate with admin or Teambluehats and anyone creating a scene in the lobby over an offense they are protesting may have their protest thrown out.

If you plan to post a protest you MUST:
    1. State that it is a protest you are sending and not just making us aware of something
    2. Name of person/car number you are protesting, race number, lap it happened and what happened
    eg: Name, race 3, lap 7, Hit me too hard and I lost control
    3. Include only the replays that are relevant to the protest (please zip or rar these up)

All protests and replays are to be PM'd to TeamBluehats

if this does not happen, we will not look at your protest as TeamBluehats does not have the time to watch races when someone says race 1, car3, connection race 2 etc.

If you have concerns with someone's connection but do not wish to lodge a formal protest you can send a PM to Teambluehats with your concerns

Replays:
    Team captains are to save all replays of all their teams racing, each week. If TeamBlueHats asks for a copy of a replay from any team captain then they must supply a copy of these replays. If no replays are sent when requested, the team will/may face a penalty or loss of points as TeamBlueHats sees fit.

Note: BlueHats will only ever ask for replays of the week's racing that has just gone by.

Connection Issues Protests:
    Unless you can prove in a part of the replay that the connection issues played in favor to the offending driver to gain an advantage then please do not protest

Schedule
    JOSHBRO84N

OOWR Teams Racing League 1 Empty Re: OOWR Teams Racing League 1

Post  JOSHBRO84N Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:34 am

keen il captain my nelson tigers

81n 78c crew
    82n scrappy
    83n wolf vc
    84n joshbro c
    85n neeman
    lilscrappy
    Admin

Post  lilscrappy Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:50 am

teams.. i wanna be in speed's team 4 this website josh sorry and tigers 4 yours apirana or sum1 can take my spot in this website 4 tigers
    neeman
    neeman

Post  neeman Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:39 am

Thats a bit rank scrappy
    Codsta
    Codsta

Post  Codsta Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:44 am

Im keen to start up a team, any1 wanna join pm me please, and please say what team you would like to be in.

Cheers Codsta

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:14 pm